Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sundridge House, Sundridge

73 Main Road,
Sundridge, Kent TN14 6EQ Map

We ended up here on a company night out. It was decided that the easiest thing to do would to be to order a set menu for the table. As the only vegetarian in the office, they ordered a veggie set menu for me to have. Actually, as the minimum order for the set menus was for two people, I had two portions of everything!

It was all pretty good. My meal started with some spring rolls and some spicy tofu. While the others had crispy duck, I was brought some pancakes and vegetables. For mains, I had spicy aubergine, sweet and sour vegetables, deep fried tofu with pak choi, spicy ginger tofu and steamed rice. It was all very good, especially the aubergine dish.

For dessert, I had the ubiquitous banana fritters.

All in all, it was pretty good, the service was friendly and we all had a good evening.

No comments: